On the occasion of the Day of Zenica Doboj Canton, Medica Zenica was visited by the representative of the Ministry of Labor, Social Policy and Refugees of Zenica Doboj Canton, Sadeta Kovacevic, the representative of the Commission for Gender Equality of the Zenica Doboj Canton, Emira Drnda-Čičeklić – chairperson and Amra Jupić – the member. It was an opportunity for the director of Medica Zenica, Sabiha Husić, MSc, with her associates, tell more about the results and achievements of Medica Zenica. They expressed their respect for all achieved results of Medica Zenica as well as their support in the continuation of future cooperation.
- Mr Manuel Sarrazin, a member of the German Parliament, visited Medice Zenica 5. March 2019.
- Marking of 16 Days of Activism against Gender based Violence 10. December 2018.
- Presentation of results and achievements of “Medica” Zenica 10. December 2018.
- Hear Me Too: End violence against women and girls – race with the best Bosnian athlete, AmelTuka, for combating gender based violence 28. November 2018.
- Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy visited Medica Zenica 25. October 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 25. October 2018.
- “Stop violence against women: Alternative reporting” Copy 13. September 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 3. September 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 24. August 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 16. August 2018.