On the 31st of August 2015, Edin Arnaut-Assistent Minister of social policy sector, Stela Dukić-Adviser for monitoring the work of institutions of social protection and Paša Kavazović – Adviserfor Social family protection of civil victims of war in front of the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairsand Refugees.The goal of this visit was the decision of the Government of Zenica – Doboj Canton for 2015year. Director of “Medica” Zenica Sabiha Husic presented the work of “Medica” Zenica and itsservices. She has also presented examples of good practice with Zenica-Doboj Canton andwider and pointed to the problems faced in their work. After the visit, director Sabiha Husic wentto Slovenia, where Bled Strategic forum will be held. She will talk about war, experiences duringthe war in Bosnia and Herzegovina as well as about cooperation with Bosnia and Herzegovinaauthorities in order to respond to the needs of survivors of sexual violence
- Mr Manuel Sarrazin, a member of the German Parliament, visited Medice Zenica 5. March 2019.
- Marking of 16 Days of Activism against Gender based Violence 10. December 2018.
- Presentation of results and achievements of “Medica” Zenica 10. December 2018.
- Hear Me Too: End violence against women and girls – race with the best Bosnian athlete, AmelTuka, for combating gender based violence 28. November 2018.
- Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy visited Medica Zenica 25. October 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 25. October 2018.
- “Stop violence against women: Alternative reporting” Copy 13. September 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 3. September 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 24. August 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 16. August 2018.