"MEDICA" ZENICA AND ZENICA-DOBOJ CANTON LEADERS IN THE PROTECTION OF VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND THE COMMUNITY
Through the joint work of the Government of Zenica-Doboj Canton and Medica Zenica, and with the support of the British Embassy in BiH, today by signing the Protocol on mutual cooperation in providing protection, support, assistance and care for victims of domestic and community violence and violence prevention - Zenica-Doboj Canton, made the first step towards the sustainability of specialized services for victims of domestic and community violence.
The protocol is harmonized with the Law on Protection from Violence of the FBiH and the Istanbul Convention - Council of Europe Convention on Preventing and Combating Violence against Women and Domestic Violence. Clear procedures enable prompt, clear, effective assistance, support and care for victims of domestic and community violence.
The signatories of the Protocol are:
- Prime Minister of the ZDK Government
- Ministry of Labor, Social Policy and Refugees ZDK
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of ZDK
- Ministry of Health ZDK
- Ministry of Justice and Administration of ZDK
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports ZDK and
- Association "Medica" Zenica