Within the project „“Ensuring access to Justice for witness/victims through strengthening existing and establishing new Witness support Networks across BH”, „Medica“ Zenica held final supervision and certification award on successfully finished three three-day modules of education from psycho-social field for representatives of institutional network for support to survivors and survivors/witnesses in cases of war crimes, sexual violence and other crimes in the area of Central Bosnia Canton.
Final supervision and certification award held for representatives of institutional network from the area of Zenica Doboj Canton
“Ensuring access to Justice for witness/victims through strengthening existing and establishing new Wittiness support networks across BH
- Mr Manuel Sarrazin, a member of the German Parliament, visited Medice Zenica 5. March 2019.
- Marking of 16 Days of Activism against Gender based Violence 10. December 2018.
- Presentation of results and achievements of “Medica” Zenica 10. December 2018.
- Hear Me Too: End violence against women and girls – race with the best Bosnian athlete, AmelTuka, for combating gender based violence 28. November 2018.
- Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy visited Medica Zenica 25. October 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 25. October 2018.
- “Stop violence against women: Alternative reporting” Copy 13. September 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 3. September 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 24. August 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 16. August 2018.