Director of „Medica“ Zenica M.Sc., Sabiha Husić participates at the conference „Hear my voice“ which is being held in Kosovo and today, she spoke within the panel „Stigma surrounding the survivors of sexual violence: Understanding of and responding to conflict related sexual violence – a victim centered approach“.
- Mr Manuel Sarrazin, a member of the German Parliament, visited Medice Zenica 5. March 2019.
- Marking of 16 Days of Activism against Gender based Violence 10. December 2018.
- Presentation of results and achievements of “Medica” Zenica 10. December 2018.
- Hear Me Too: End violence against women and girls – race with the best Bosnian athlete, AmelTuka, for combating gender based violence 28. November 2018.
- Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy visited Medica Zenica 25. October 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 25. October 2018.
- “Stop violence against women: Alternative reporting” Copy 13. September 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 3. September 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 24. August 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 16. August 2018.