In the middle of April this year, Samra Filipović – Hadžiabdić, the director of the Gender EqualityAgency of BiH, paid a visit to Medica Zenica together with some associates. Medica invitedrepresentatives of other NGOs in Zenica, close partners, to attend this occasion. Mrs SamraFilipović-Hadžiabdić took the opportunity to present the work of the Gender Equality Agency ofBiH with a focus on the presentation of the Gender Action Plan of BiH and invited those presentto cooperate with the Agency.
- Mr Manuel Sarrazin, a member of the German Parliament, visited Medice Zenica 5. March 2019.
- Marking of 16 Days of Activism against Gender based Violence 10. December 2018.
- Presentation of results and achievements of “Medica” Zenica 10. December 2018.
- Hear Me Too: End violence against women and girls – race with the best Bosnian athlete, AmelTuka, for combating gender based violence 28. November 2018.
- Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Policy visited Medica Zenica 25. October 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 25. October 2018.
- “Stop violence against women: Alternative reporting” Copy 13. September 2018.
- Visit on the occasion of the Day of Zenica-Doboj Canton 3. September 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 24. August 2018.
- Premiere of the film Pick one symbol 16. August 2018.